MAKE UP CLASS TIPS AND GUIDELINES
Make Up (MU) classes are intended for members who cannot make class due to an emergency, like illness or injury. We rely on our members to let us know when they are unable to attend their scheduled classes, so we can accommodate other members who would like to make up a class.
- Please mark yourself absent as soon as you know you will be missing a class, and no less than 2 hours prior to the start of your class to qualify for a MU class.
- If possible, we recommend booking your MU early in the quarter. If you mark yourself absent, you can unmark yourself absent as long as the class has not been filled by a MU swimmer, that swimmer now has priority.
- Choose a time that you can attend as MUs cannot be rescheduled or made up if missed.
- MU classes are based on availability
- Pool Closure MUs may be booked up to 1 week in advance ONLINE ONLY.
- Private Class Swimmers may take a MU in a group class, we do not have Private Classes available for MUs.
- Water Adaptation classes are not available.