AGES 5 TO 8
BEGINNER SWIM LESSONS
All beginner swim lessons feature a strong emphasis on comfort, confidence and independence to move through the water. Each of our six levels builds upon the previous to develop a strong foundation needed to learn Freestyle. If you are unsure about which level your child should begin with, we will be happy to evaluate your child’s swim history and make a recommendation.
- 2:1 swimmer to instructor ratio
- Classes emphasize form and technique
- Positive and encouraging instruction to keep swimmers motivated
- Six skill levels that progress with the swimmer’s ability
- Beginner 1 – Beginner 4 Levels (B1-B4): Develop underwater comfort, floats, kicks and arm strokes to create coordinated movement through the water. Swimmers are taught to roll over to their backs to breathe and rest.
- Breather 1 and Breather 2 Levels (BR1-BR2) focus on developing side breathing techniques and drills to swim 12.5 yards of beginner freestyle.