- There is a non-refundable 3% convenience fee when you pay with a Visa or MasterCard and a 2% convenience fee when you pay with a Debit Card
- There is an annual non-refundable membership fee of $45.00
- A swimmer may request an instructor, but it is not guaranteed. Instructors’ schedules vary. Instructors may change at any time during a quarter but a qualified instructor will always be provided for your class.
- If a swimmer is under the age of 18, the swimmer may not be left alone without a parent, legal guardian, or authorized caretaker during the class.
- No cell phones are allowed in changing areas
- *WAITLIST (WL) REMINDER: If you are on the WL for the current quarter, it does NOT carry over to the next quarter. To be added to the WL, please call the office, 1-800-810-SWIM.
- Cancellation for a refund prior to the first day of the quarter will be given within 48 hours of your purchase minus a $25 cancellation fee. After 48 hours, ASA credit will be given minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- After the quarter begins there is a $25 cancellation fee and the remaining balance will be given in the form of ASA credit.
- ASA credit can be used for future swim lessons and expires after 1 year.
- ASA credit does not expire for those enrolled in the spring quarter 2020 and December 7, 2020 – January 3, 2021, all other ASA credits expire after 1 year from the time of issuance.
- A refund will not be given in exchange for ASA Credit, however, ASA Credit may be transferred to another Member.
Make Up Policy
- Swimmers enrolled for more than half of the current quarter are eligible for 2 MUs per swimmer, per class, if space is available.
- To be eligible for a MU, mark yourself absent ONLINE at least 2 hours prior to the class you will be missing.
- Try to schedule a MU early in the quarter. If you mark yourself absent, you can unmark yourself absent as long as the class has not been filled by a MU swimmer, that swimmer now has priority.
- MU classes are based on availability and can be scheduled ONLINE ONLY.
- You can book a MU up to 1 day prior to taking the class.
- MU classes cannot be rescheduled or made up.
- The maximum number of MU classes per quarter is 2.
- If a MU class is not available or you cannot find a MU class that works for your schedule, it is considered a missed class. Pool Closure MUs may be booked up to 1 week in advance ONLINE ONLY. Choose a time that you can attend as MUs cannot be rescheduled or made up if missed.
- Refunds will not be issued for pool closures. Private Class Swimmers may take a MU in a group class, we do not have Private. Classes available for MUs.
- Water Adaptation classes are not available.
- A MU must be scheduled and used within the same quarter as the missed class. We do not carry over MUs to the next quarter or give credit or refunds for missed classes.
- We will not overbook our classes to accommodate MUs.
- **Sprint policy: Once the sprint has begun, there are no make up classes available, however, you may transfer your class beforehand if space is available. Refund/Credit will not be given for missed classes
Mobile Terms of Service
American Swim Academy
Last updated: June 1, 2023
The American Swim Academy mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by American Swim Academy (“American Swim Academy”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to American Swim Academy’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of American Swim Academy through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with American Swim Academy. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18775543871 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other American Swim Academy mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18775543871 or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.