AGES 3 TO 4
Our preschool program is taught with engaging games, fun challenges and safety drills designed to teach the skills they need to become safer in and around the water.
Designed with our unique approach that combines water games and positive reinforcement to make swimming and learning FUN! We have six different skill levels to suit every child’s needs: from the very timid to the fearless!
- 2:1 swimmer to instructor ratio
- Gentle approach
- Variety of motivational tools and techniques to keep young children focused and engaged
- Skill levels progress and build as swimmers gain comfort and confidence
- Preschool 1,2,3,4 (PS1-PS4) Levels develop water comfort and confidence underwater to create movement using arms and legs
- Advanced Preschool (AP) Level builds skills to roll over to breathe and rest while swimming
- Advanced Preschool 2 (AP2) Levels introduce the four competitive strokes: Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly.
Have Questions About our Preschool Swim Lessons Program?
Contacts us using the form below and we will get back you ASAP.
"We came to break the fear of water of our then two-and-a-half year old. We stayed because he actually started to learn to swim! We are still here so he can practice his stroke year-round. We are very, very happy with his progress.”