AGES 3 TO 4
Our preschool program is taught with engaging games, fun challenges and safety drills designed to teach the skills they need to become safer in and around the water.
- 2:1 swimmer to instructor ratio
- Gentle approach
- Variety of motivational tools and techniques to keep young children focused and engaged
- Skill levels progress and build as swimmers gain comfort and confidence
- Preschool 1,2,3,4 (PS1-PS4) Levels develop water comfort and confidence underwater to create movement using arms and legs
- Advanced Preschool (AP) Level builds skills to roll over to breathe and rest while swimming
- Advanced Preschool 2 (AP2) Levels introduce the four competitive strokes: Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly.