AGES 5 TO 15
STROKE TRAINING & ELITE SWIMMERS
Swimmers who are proficient in all four competitive strokes will benefit from our Stroke Training & Elite Swim Club.
Designed with our unique approach that combines water games and positive reinforcement to make swimming and learning FUN! We have six different skill levels to suit every child’s needs: from the very timid to the fearless!
- Ratio based on pool capacity
- Stroke technique and efficiency developed using swim team stroke drills
- Competitive turns, finishes, streamline breakouts and Breaststroke pull-downs are taught according to USA Swimming rules
- Fun challenges to keep swimmers motivated and focused
- Great for Summer League swimmers or swimmers who would like to join a swim team or those that just want to stay physically fit
- For swimmers who have passed our advanced level
- Focuses on endurance and stroke technique
- For ASA swimmers who have earned their Medal of Achievement and want to stay fit, active and healthy
- Focuses on stroke efficiency and power
Have Questions About our Preschool Program?
Contacts us using the form below and we will get back you ASAP.
"After completing your program last we joined a swim team. In the beginning he was doing well, but soon we found that Adam’s stroke technique started to diminish. His practices seemed to be focused on endurance rather than skill, and as a result his swim times were getting worse not better. We came back to ASA and put him in the Elite program, and in just three weeks, he was back to where he was before, and now his times are better than ever! You are the best!!”