The privacy of our site is very important to American Swim Academy. We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy at all times. We only collect personally identifiable information that is provided to us voluntarily by the visitor with their consent. We do reserve the right to receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell, rent or loan your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- There is a non-refundable 3% convenience fee when you pay with a Visa or MasterCard and a 2% convenience fee when you pay with a Debit Card
- There is an annual non-refundable membership fee of $45.00
- A swimmer may request an instructor, but it is not guaranteed. Instructors’ schedules vary. Instructors may change at any time during a quarter but a qualified instructor will always be provided for your class.
- If a swimmer is under the age of 18, the swimmer may not be left alone without a parent, legal guardian, or authorized caretaker during the class.
- No cell phones are allowed in changing areas
- *WAITLIST (WL) REMINDER: If you are on the WL for the current quarter, it does NOT carry over to the next quarter. To be added to the WL, please call the office, 1-800-810-SWIM.
- Cancellation for a refund prior to the first day of the quarter will be given within 48 hours of your purchase minus a $25 cancellation fee. After 48 hours, ASA credit will be given minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- After the quarter begins there is a $25 cancellation fee and the remaining balance will be given in the form of ASA credit.
- ASA credit can be used for future swim lessons and expires after 1 year.
- ASA credit does not expire for those enrolled in the spring quarter 2020 and December 7, 2020 – January 3, 2021, all other ASA credits expire after 1 year from the time of issuance.
- A refund will not be given in exchange for ASA Credit, however, ASA Credit may be transferred to another Member.
Make Up Policy
- Swimmers enrolled for more than half of the current quarter are eligible for 2 MUs per swimmer, per class, if space is available.
- To be eligible for a MU, mark yourself absent ONLINE at least 2 hours prior to the class you will be missing.
- Try to schedule a MU early in the quarter. If you mark yourself absent, you can unmark yourself absent as long as the class has not been filled by a MU swimmer, that swimmer now has priority.
- MU classes are based on availability and can be scheduled ONLINE ONLY.
- You can book a MU up to 1 day prior to taking the class.
- MU classes cannot be rescheduled or made up.
- The maximum number of MU classes per quarter is 2.
- If a MU class is not available or you cannot find a MU class that works for your schedule, it is considered a missed class. Pool Closure MUs may be booked up to 1 week in advance ONLINE ONLY. Choose a time that you can attend as MUs cannot be rescheduled or made up if missed.
- Refunds will not be issued for pool closures. Private Class Swimmers may take a MU in a group class, we do not have Private. Classes available for MUs.
- Water Adaptation classes are not available.
- A MU must be scheduled and used within the same quarter as the missed class. We do not carry over MUs to the next quarter or give credit or refunds for missed classes.
- We will not overbook our classes to accommodate MUs.
- **Sprint policy: Once the sprint has begun, there are no make up classes available, however, you may transfer your class beforehand if space is available. Refund/Credit will not be given for missed classes